Would Aaron Pena Pass TAKS?

Aaron Pena likes to talk a lot about the "professional left" (definition: people like me who don't get paid to work in politics, not people like him who do get paid) and our "intellectual slumber." I gotta say, I have a hard time taking advice on intellect from someone who, between tweeting about testicles and switching parties, seems to not know the difference between "it's/its" and "your/you're." So I got to wondering: Would Aaron Pena pass the standardized TAKS test?

I've collected just a few of his Twitter gems below. You be the judge and let me know either on Twitter or in the comments section below.

Rachel Farris

Would Aaron Pena Pass TAKS?

Apr 30, 2011 at 2:48 AM
With this kind of grammar, I'm thinking no.
Powered by Keepstream
AaronPena
We are moving on to the third reading of #HB150, the Solomon's map on #redistricting the #Texas House of Representatives. #txlege
Rachel Farris Interesting use of an apostrophe in the middle of someone's name.
Apr 28, 2011 at 7:53 PM
AaronPena
Rio Grande Guardian recent personal attacks call into question it's journalistic standards and ethics. #rgv
Rachel Farris Hm, journalistic standards are apparently tricky for Pena as well.
Apr 27, 2011 at 9:51 PM
AaronPena
@WalkerATX @MeanRachel Just trying to engage the left out of it's intellectual slumber. To the contrary I very much like the Meanie.
Rachel Farris Perhaps you shouldn't comment on "intellectual slumber" when you seem to be intellectually sleepwalking.
Apr 22, 2011 at 1:34 AM
AaronPena
The Texas House of Representatives wraps up it's work for the day. We start tomorrow at 10 a.m. Onward to committee. #txlege
Rachel Farris Yeah, it's/its is clearly an issue for you.
Apr 19, 2011 at 10:44 PM
AaronPena
Attempts to compel MALDEF to change it's opinion that Rep. Solomon's map did not violate the Voting Rights Act in Hidalgo County failed #rgv
Rachel Farris Oh look, more.
Apr 18, 2011 at 1:38 AM
AaronPena
Friday is the bill filing deadline, if your not from the dist. pass us by if you want us to file your late bills.http://tinyurl.com/4ayoltj
Capit A CAPITOL BLOG: If You're Not From The District ... Friday is the bill filing deadline, if you're not from the district, pass us by if you want us to file your late bills.
Rachel Farris If "your" from the district and would fail TAKS, raise your hand.
Mar 9, 2011 at 8:00 PM
Reactions:

4 Response to "Would Aaron Pena Pass TAKS?"