This speech defines leadership.
View my complete profile
Rick Perry has been Governor of Texas since before I was old enough to vote. As a native Texan born in the millennial age, I put Rick Perry ...
When did the Texas Democratic Party lose its flavor? Between the Blue Dogs, the Rose-ian “I’m tough on immigration” ads and the shying awa...
Our whole damn state is being twitched. A twitch, for those who haven't had the pleasure of trying to pull a swinging, wild-eyed, buc...
I didn't buy it when Rick Perry pretended to shoot a coyote during the last gubernatorial campaign and I'm having a hard time belie...
Sorry for the lack of, um, blogs on this blog but I've been sick with the flu. You probably already knew that though. Hope to be back...
A: Democrats dressing up like them! Come by the Texas Democratic Party's Young Professional Council's Political Halloween Costume...
politics + opinion
social + media
family + friends
- Death by a Thousand Budget Cuts
- Elliott Naishtat and The Daily Show's John Oliver
- Twitter Ground Rules for Capitol Newbies
- "There is a River Whose Streams Make Glad the City...
- De Colores: Memories of Zilker Elementary School
- Just Words
- Lost in Translation: Aaron Peña's Tilde-less Entr...
- New Year Housekeeping
- ▼ January (9)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (121)
- ► 2008 (135)