PBS cut a bit about Sarah Palin out. I can see why. There was clearly a contingency of conservatives clapping during the long pauses in between her sentences favoring Palin and, to quote Austin Powers, it got weird. It starts around 12:30 but the whole speech is worth watching.
View my complete profile
Rick Perry has been Governor of Texas since before I was old enough to vote. As a native Texan born in the millennial age, I put Rick Perry ...
When did the Texas Democratic Party lose its flavor? Between the Blue Dogs, the Rose-ian “I’m tough on immigration” ads and the shying awa...
Our whole damn state is being twitched. A twitch, for those who haven't had the pleasure of trying to pull a swinging, wild-eyed, buc...
I didn't buy it when Rick Perry pretended to shoot a coyote during the last gubernatorial campaign and I'm having a hard time belie...
Sorry for the lack of, um, blogs on this blog but I've been sick with the flu. You probably already knew that though. Hope to be back...
A: Democrats dressing up like them! Come by the Texas Democratic Party's Young Professional Council's Political Halloween Costume...
politics + opinion
social + media
family + friends
- ► 2011 (38)
- "Nothing Good is Going to Happen"
- Book Smart
- Giving Thanks
- The Best Speech Texas Democrats Never Heard
- Tina Fey on Sarah Palin
- Texas Progressive Alliance Weekly Round Up
- Oh really?
- The Crisis of Character in the Democratic Party
- Texas Progressive Alliance Weekly Roundup
- Looks like Rick Perry and I agree on something.
- Tweet or Die: What Candidates Should Say Online Af...
- Anatomy of a Winning Governor's Race
- Ready or Not, Here Comes Rick Perry
- Blue Texas
- An Endorsement
- ▼ November (16)
- ► 2009 (121)
- ► 2008 (135)