Rick Perry is king of the Capitol.
View my complete profile
Rick Perry has been Governor of Texas since before I was old enough to vote. As a native Texan born in the millennial age, I put Rick Perry ...
When did the Texas Democratic Party lose its flavor? Between the Blue Dogs, the Rose-ian “I’m tough on immigration” ads and the shying awa...
Our whole damn state is being twitched. A twitch, for those who haven't had the pleasure of trying to pull a swinging, wild-eyed, buc...
I didn't buy it when Rick Perry pretended to shoot a coyote during the last gubernatorial campaign and I'm having a hard time belie...
Sorry for the lack of, um, blogs on this blog but I've been sick with the flu. You probably already knew that though. Hope to be back...
A: Democrats dressing up like them! Come by the Texas Democratic Party's Young Professional Council's Political Halloween Costume...
politics + opinion
social + media
family + friends
- ► 2011 (38)
- Linda Chavez-Thompson: "Responsabilidad"
- Texts from Last Night: Texas Election Night Editio...
- Q: What's spookier than Republicans?
- Mean Pre-Weekend Roundup
- Itching to vote? Here's one ballot you can cast n...
- "For all you naysayers..."
- Government for sale or rent...
- Write your own ACL rant!
- Everything's bigger in Texas.
- Twitter's Influence on Texas Politics This Week
- Hot or Not: Rick Perry's Ugly Governing
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2009 (121)
- ► 2008 (135)