Linda Chavez-Thompson, right here in Austin on the shores of Lady Bird Lake this evening. Doors open at 6 PM and music starts at 7 PM. It should be a beautiful night to listen to some live music at Fiesta Gardens. At $25 a ticket, which includes food and drinks, cómo podría la vida ser mala?
View my complete profile
Rick Perry has been Governor of Texas since before I was old enough to vote. As a native Texan born in the millennial age, I put Rick Perry ...
When did the Texas Democratic Party lose its flavor? Between the Blue Dogs, the Rose-ian “I’m tough on immigration” ads and the shying awa...
Our whole damn state is being twitched. A twitch, for those who haven't had the pleasure of trying to pull a swinging, wild-eyed, buc...
I didn't buy it when Rick Perry pretended to shoot a coyote during the last gubernatorial campaign and I'm having a hard time belie...
Sorry for the lack of, um, blogs on this blog but I've been sick with the flu. You probably already knew that though. Hope to be back...
A: Democrats dressing up like them! Come by the Texas Democratic Party's Young Professional Council's Political Halloween Costume...
politics + opinion
social + media
family + friends
- ► 2011 (38)
- Texas Governor Offers Unemployed Two Choices: Buy ...
- The Princess and the Poll
- TONIGHT: Linda Chavez-Thompson party at Fiesta Gar...
- The Weems train takes off
- The Texas Tribune Talks Linda
- What Learned Me Over My Texas Summer Vacation
- Taking GOTV to the next level...
- Things that make you go...hmm.
- By Wealthy Men, For Wealthy Men: Rick Perry's Test...
- Rick Perry's Men-Only Fundraiser Dinner
- Maybe this is why Governor Perry won't debate...
- Five lessons learned after five years of blogging
- Are we becoming a nanny state?
- If you're gonna dish it...
- Joe "Double Dip" Driver: Accepted Anywhere
- And they say they're not racist.
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2009 (121)
- ► 2008 (135)