View my complete profile
Rick Perry has been Governor of Texas since before I was old enough to vote. As a native Texan born in the millennial age, I put Rick Perry ...
When did the Texas Democratic Party lose its flavor? Between the Blue Dogs, the Rose-ian “I’m tough on immigration” ads and the shying awa...
Our whole damn state is being twitched. A twitch, for those who haven't had the pleasure of trying to pull a swinging, wild-eyed, buc...
I didn't buy it when Rick Perry pretended to shoot a coyote during the last gubernatorial campaign and I'm having a hard time belie...
Sorry for the lack of, um, blogs on this blog but I've been sick with the flu. You probably already knew that though. Hope to be back...
A: Democrats dressing up like them! Come by the Texas Democratic Party's Young Professional Council's Political Halloween Costume...
politics + opinion
social + media
family + friends
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (113)
- 2009 In Pictures
- TPA Texan of the Year Goes To Annise Parker
- Larry Joe Doherty's Decision on the CD10 Race
- Larry Joe Doherty Takes Another Look at CD10
- Movie Review: Into the Wild
- An Open Letter to the Hair Guy (the little one)
- Houston elit un maire gay.
- Yes please.
- If only your campaign was as smooth as your hair p...
- How Not to Exit a Race: Hank Gilbert Style
- Candidate 101: The Do's and Do Not's of Blogger R...
- Pick your battles.
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2008 (135)