Hey Farouk - you didn't have to wait for Barack Hussein Obama to open the door for you to care about politics or to begin voting or to run for Governor. You could have just opened it yourself. People do it all the time.
View my complete profile
Rick Perry has been Governor of Texas since before I was old enough to vote. As a native Texan born in the millennial age, I put Rick Perry ...
When did the Texas Democratic Party lose its flavor? Between the Blue Dogs, the Rose-ian “I’m tough on immigration” ads and the shying awa...
Our whole damn state is being twitched. A twitch, for those who haven't had the pleasure of trying to pull a swinging, wild-eyed, buc...
I didn't buy it when Rick Perry pretended to shoot a coyote during the last gubernatorial campaign and I'm having a hard time belie...
Sorry for the lack of, um, blogs on this blog but I've been sick with the flu. You probably already knew that though. Hope to be back...
A: Democrats dressing up like them! Come by the Texas Democratic Party's Young Professional Council's Political Halloween Costume...
politics + opinion
social + media
family + friends
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (113)
- 2009 In Pictures
- TPA Texan of the Year Goes To Annise Parker
- Larry Joe Doherty's Decision on the CD10 Race
- Larry Joe Doherty Takes Another Look at CD10
- Movie Review: Into the Wild
- An Open Letter to the Hair Guy (the little one)
- Houston elit un maire gay.
- Yes please.
- If only your campaign was as smooth as your hair p...
- How Not to Exit a Race: Hank Gilbert Style
- Candidate 101: The Do's and Do Not's of Blogger R...
- Pick your battles.
- ▼ December (12)
- ► 2008 (135)