Happy Friday. Have a safe weekend.
View my complete profile
Rick Perry has been Governor of Texas since before I was old enough to vote. As a native Texan born in the millennial age, I put Rick Perry ...
When did the Texas Democratic Party lose its flavor? Between the Blue Dogs, the Rose-ian “I’m tough on immigration” ads and the shying awa...
Our whole damn state is being twitched. A twitch, for those who haven't had the pleasure of trying to pull a swinging, wild-eyed, buc...
I didn't buy it when Rick Perry pretended to shoot a coyote during the last gubernatorial campaign and I'm having a hard time belie...
Sorry for the lack of, um, blogs on this blog but I've been sick with the flu. You probably already knew that though. Hope to be back...
A: Democrats dressing up like them! Come by the Texas Democratic Party's Young Professional Council's Political Halloween Costume...
politics + opinion
social + media
family + friends
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (113)
- CONTEST: What will be Rep. Naishtat's First Tweet?...
- TPA Weekly Roundup
- The Texas Death Panels: What You Can Do
- Mean Roundup
- Riding Lessons
- Morning Movie: Obama's Remarks at Texas A&M
- Would you like some mean with that wine?
- President Obama: Our One Blinding Light
- And They Will Know Us by our Trail of Lights
- Bad campaigner: Tom Schieffer. Worse Campaigner: ...
- An Open Letter to Republican Consultant Ted Delisi...
- Mayor Pro-Tem Mike Martinez to Draw an Opponent?
- Pianos are fun!
- Watch. This.
- Friday Morning Music
- Good news: This post isn't about ACL or politics!...
- Austin City Limits: Before and After
- Welcome to Texas: The Death Penalty State
- Austin City Limits: Down the Drain
- Bye-Bye Dillos
- ▼ October (20)
- ► 2008 (135)