View my complete profile
Rick Perry has been Governor of Texas since before I was old enough to vote. As a native Texan born in the millennial age, I put Rick Perry ...
When did the Texas Democratic Party lose its flavor? Between the Blue Dogs, the Rose-ian “I’m tough on immigration” ads and the shying awa...
Our whole damn state is being twitched. A twitch, for those who haven't had the pleasure of trying to pull a swinging, wild-eyed, buc...
I didn't buy it when Rick Perry pretended to shoot a coyote during the last gubernatorial campaign and I'm having a hard time belie...
Sorry for the lack of, um, blogs on this blog but I've been sick with the flu. You probably already knew that though. Hope to be back...
A: Democrats dressing up like them! Come by the Texas Democratic Party's Young Professional Council's Political Halloween Costume...
politics + opinion
social + media
family + friends
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (113)
- It'll be a rainer of a winter, alright.
- Socialized Hate
- Austin Hit My Limits
- Rick Perry and His 140-Character Ignorance
- Bill White Liftoff Party, New Candidates and Guber...
- Dare Devils: Governor Rick Perry and the Texas De...
- Josiah is BACK!
- Y'all don't come back now, y'hear?
- The $400,000 Two Word Mistake
- A healthy discussion
- Welcome to the jungle!
- "Hi, I'm Lt. Governor Mark Katz! Try the Reuben!"...
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2008 (135)