View my complete profile
Rick Perry has been Governor of Texas since before I was old enough to vote. As a native Texan born in the millennial age, I put Rick Perry ...
When did the Texas Democratic Party lose its flavor? Between the Blue Dogs, the Rose-ian “I’m tough on immigration” ads and the shying awa...
Our whole damn state is being twitched. A twitch, for those who haven't had the pleasure of trying to pull a swinging, wild-eyed, buc...
I didn't buy it when Rick Perry pretended to shoot a coyote during the last gubernatorial campaign and I'm having a hard time belie...
Sorry for the lack of, um, blogs on this blog but I've been sick with the flu. You probably already knew that though. Hope to be back...
A: Democrats dressing up like them! Come by the Texas Democratic Party's Young Professional Council's Political Halloween Costume...
politics + opinion
social + media
family + friends
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (113)
- I'll Never Let Go of Your Hand
- Non-Native Species
- We're getting very good at losing.
- "I know it. I've seen it. I've lived it."
- Summer Ain't Over 'Til This Fat Lady Stops Sweatin...
- Weekend Affirmations
- Zilker Park's "Great Lawn" Reopens Today
- Rep. McCaul Ranks #7 on Austin Top Water Users Lis...
- Wake Me Up When It's 2020
- With candidates like these, who needs opponents?
- An Open Letter to My Fellow Bloggers Attending Net...
- How Six Degrees of Tom Schieffer Relates to the To...
- Man I wish she'd run for Governor.
- Chris Bell Mea Culpa
- Socialize This
- Nut Up or Shut Up
- Monday Mean Rachel Music and TPA Roundup
- The Manatees and the Sharks
- ▼ August (20)
- ► 2008 (135)