View my complete profile
Rick Perry has been Governor of Texas since before I was old enough to vote. As a native Texan born in the millennial age, I put Rick Perry ...
When did the Texas Democratic Party lose its flavor? Between the Blue Dogs, the Rose-ian “I’m tough on immigration” ads and the shying awa...
Our whole damn state is being twitched. A twitch, for those who haven't had the pleasure of trying to pull a swinging, wild-eyed, buc...
I didn't buy it when Rick Perry pretended to shoot a coyote during the last gubernatorial campaign and I'm having a hard time belie...
Sorry for the lack of, um, blogs on this blog but I've been sick with the flu. You probably already knew that though. Hope to be back...
A: Democrats dressing up like them! Come by the Texas Democratic Party's Young Professional Council's Political Halloween Costume...
politics + opinion
social + media
family + friends
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (121)
- Baring it all!
- It's that time of year again -- and I'm not talkin...
- Race & Taxes: My Closing Argument
- On Voting Early in a Late Market
- An Open Letter to Ted Stevens
- Volunteer This Weekend.
- Kleinschmidt Steals Photo for Smear Campaign
- The Killer V's.
- This is for the Blue Team (and Jerry):
- My Friends, I hear New Mexico is lovely this time ...
- CD10: Congrats to LJD!
- Midnight at the Corner of South Lamar & Change.
- My Bailout Plan
- Shameless Request
- Cool Hand McCain
- My Exclusive Interview with the Mayor's Replacemen...
- Makes you wonder what he's got against burlap...
- ▼ October (17)