View my complete profile
Rick Perry has been Governor of Texas since before I was old enough to vote. As a native Texan born in the millennial age, I put Rick Perry ...
Our whole damn state is being twitched. A twitch, for those who haven't had the pleasure of trying to pull a swinging, wild-eyed, buc...
Sorry for the lack of, um, blogs on this blog but I've been sick with the flu. You probably already knew that though. Hope to be back...
I didn't buy it when Rick Perry pretended to shoot a coyote during the last gubernatorial campaign and I'm having a hard time belie...
A: Democrats dressing up like them! Come by the Texas Democratic Party's Young Professional Council's Political Halloween Costume...
When Aaron Pena switched to the Republican party last November, just weeks after being elected as a Democrat, the insult was palpable. Democ...
politics + opinion
social + media
family + friends
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (121)
- The Way They Were
- Let the sky fall. I'm not running to the cave.
- "And for whom the vultures have now come home to r...
- I'll let Michael Moore say it for me.
- Deductibles for Obama!
- An OpenLetter to the Knife-Happy Vandal Who Slashe...
- My Convention Lovechild
- Hope is My New Facebook Friend.
- A Tale of Two Stump Speeches
- The Blogosphere and The Case of the Youngest Deleg...
- The Devil You Know
- "And I don't know what it is..."
- Heck yeah, y'all can.
- Act Who?
- Republicans' Enthusiasm Jumps After Convention
- Turning Texas Blue, One Sausage Link at a Time.
- Tits & Ass
- McCain Picks Bobby's World Mom for Running Mate
- All We Are Saying.
- A Week to Remember, In Pictures.
- ▼ September (21)