View my complete profile
Rick Perry has been Governor of Texas since before I was old enough to vote. As a native Texan born in the millennial age, I put Rick Perry ...
Our whole damn state is being twitched. A twitch, for those who haven't had the pleasure of trying to pull a swinging, wild-eyed, buc...
Sorry for the lack of, um, blogs on this blog but I've been sick with the flu. You probably already knew that though. Hope to be back...
I didn't buy it when Rick Perry pretended to shoot a coyote during the last gubernatorial campaign and I'm having a hard time belie...
When did the Texas Democratic Party lose its flavor? Between the Blue Dogs, the Rose-ian “I’m tough on immigration” ads and the shying awa...
A: Democrats dressing up like them! Come by the Texas Democratic Party's Young Professional Council's Political Halloween Costume...
politics + opinion
social + media
family + friends
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (121)
- The Way They Were
- Let the sky fall. I'm not running to the cave.
- "And for whom the vultures have now come home to r...
- I'll let Michael Moore say it for me.
- Deductibles for Obama!
- An OpenLetter to the Knife-Happy Vandal Who Slashe...
- My Convention Lovechild
- Hope is My New Facebook Friend.
- A Tale of Two Stump Speeches
- The Blogosphere and The Case of the Youngest Deleg...
- The Devil You Know
- "And I don't know what it is..."
- Heck yeah, y'all can.
- Act Who?
- Republicans' Enthusiasm Jumps After Convention
- Turning Texas Blue, One Sausage Link at a Time.
- Tits & Ass
- McCain Picks Bobby's World Mom for Running Mate
- All We Are Saying.
- A Week to Remember, In Pictures.
- ▼ September (21)