Just a thought.
View my complete profile
Rick Perry has been Governor of Texas since before I was old enough to vote. As a native Texan born in the millennial age, I put Rick Perry ...
When did the Texas Democratic Party lose its flavor? Between the Blue Dogs, the Rose-ian “I’m tough on immigration” ads and the shying awa...
Our whole damn state is being twitched. A twitch, for those who haven't had the pleasure of trying to pull a swinging, wild-eyed, buc...
I didn't buy it when Rick Perry pretended to shoot a coyote during the last gubernatorial campaign and I'm having a hard time belie...
Sorry for the lack of, um, blogs on this blog but I've been sick with the flu. You probably already knew that though. Hope to be back...
A: Democrats dressing up like them! Come by the Texas Democratic Party's Young Professional Council's Political Halloween Costume...
politics + opinion
social + media
family + friends
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (121)
- Biden Farewell to Texas*
- Update: Valinda Bolton Answers the Call!
- Hot Bloggers: Urban Myth or Exercise in Futility?...
- An Open Letter to B-Rock
- An Open Letter to State Rep. Valinda Bolton
- Texas Progressive Alliance Weekly Round-Up
- Barack Roll
- Breaking News from Elliott Naishtat's Office!
- The Dowdy Woman.
- We've All Got Friends in Low Places
- What If?
- Note To Self: Schedule Blockwalking Hiatus Until O...
- I hope he eats his Wheaties!
- An Open Letter to the Person Who Put the "Obama Su...
- Hello Smoke. Meet Mirrors.
- Breaking news from The Onion!
- Noriega Town Hall Meeting Starts at 1:30 PM CST.
- Wise Words from Watson
- ▼ August (18)