View my complete profile
Rick Perry has been Governor of Texas since before I was old enough to vote. As a native Texan born in the millennial age, I put Rick Perry ...
When did the Texas Democratic Party lose its flavor? Between the Blue Dogs, the Rose-ian “I’m tough on immigration” ads and the shying awa...
Our whole damn state is being twitched. A twitch, for those who haven't had the pleasure of trying to pull a swinging, wild-eyed, buc...
I didn't buy it when Rick Perry pretended to shoot a coyote during the last gubernatorial campaign and I'm having a hard time belie...
Sorry for the lack of, um, blogs on this blog but I've been sick with the flu. You probably already knew that though. Hope to be back...
A: Democrats dressing up like them! Come by the Texas Democratic Party's Young Professional Council's Political Halloween Costume...
politics + opinion
social + media
family + friends
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (113)
- ► 2009 (121)
- A Response from Rep. Naishtat
- An Open Letter to Congressman McCaul
- TPA Weekly Round Up
- Applauda fora Strama.
- McCaul's McExploitation of American Children
- A Rare Moment of Optimism.
- An Open Letter to Rep. Elliot Naishtat
- TCDP Issues & Policy Meet Up: A Visit from Larry ...
- TPA Weekly Round-Up
- The One Who Stood Up.
- Guantanamo, Habeas Corpus, Torture and Military Co...
- Bloggers and the New Green Economy
- Lobbying Congress: Advocacy and Digital Empowermen...
- CD-10 in Burka's "State of Play"
- And all without having to wear a quirky hat.
- Netroots Night Scene Day Two
- Your Government Failed You.
- 2004 Democratic Primary Redux
- Netroots Has Begun
- TPA Round-Up
- Tony Snow Dies.
- We're ALL Going to Denver!
- Because Freedom Isn't Free.
- Happy 5th Annual Birthday, Eddie!
- Campy Stramalama, We Hold You in Our Hearts.
- ▼ July (28)