View my complete profile
Rick Perry has been Governor of Texas since before I was old enough to vote. As a native Texan born in the millennial age, I put Rick Perry ...
I didn't buy it when Rick Perry pretended to shoot a coyote during the last gubernatorial campaign and I'm having a hard time belie...
When did the Texas Democratic Party lose its flavor? Between the Blue Dogs, the Rose-ian “I’m tough on immigration” ads and the shying awa...
When Aaron Pena switched to the Republican party last November, just weeks after being elected as a Democrat, the insult was palpable. Democ...
Texans -- specifically, female Texans -- have a whole lot of work to do. That was all I could think tonight as I watched Holland Taylor...
Our whole damn state is being twitched. A twitch, for those who haven't had the pleasure of trying to pull a swinging, wild-eyed, buc...
politics + opinion
social + media
family + friends
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (115)
- ► 2009 (127)
- El Sol y La Kim
- An Open Letter to the Guy Who Reads Trivia at Moth...
- All Aboard the Cravey Train
- Hello, Dallas!
- From NOLA's music critic.
- Baptized by Billy Joel
- Mobile post sent by MeanRachel using Utterz. Re...
- Scholz's (however you spell it) Tried to Kill Me
- It's not my party but I'll cry if I want to.
- Beers, Steers and Leers
- Mexico Tastes Like Patrón
- An Open Letter to Mark Strama
- Oral Fixation
- Meet & Greet Shakedown Tonight at The Marq!
- An Open Letter to Kevin with Beyond Marketing Grou...
- An Open Letter to Austin Bar Owners
- Zen and the Art of HEB
- How to Make a Perfect Day in Austin
- An Open Letter to Merkaba
- Get out your cashmoney and request lists!
- Worldliness in Oak Hill
- Going out tonight?
- Happy Tomb Sweeping Day!
- "Good, better, best, I will always do my best...
- Warming Up for November?
- Barriers Bound for Blood Alley
- My Daily Drive Down Blood Alley
- My Piano Teacher Doesn't Know Who Billy Joel Is.
- Well played, my friend.
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2007 (419)
- ► 2006 (210)