Stay tuned for more updates on: my sister turning into Charlotte from SATC, Cole Porter music marathons and temper tantrums brought to you by Goldie herself. Should be an interesting 3 wees.
View my complete profile
Rick Perry has been Governor of Texas since before I was old enough to vote. As a native Texan born in the millennial age, I put Rick Perry ...
I didn't buy it when Rick Perry pretended to shoot a coyote during the last gubernatorial campaign and I'm having a hard time belie...
When did the Texas Democratic Party lose its flavor? Between the Blue Dogs, the Rose-ian “I’m tough on immigration” ads and the shying awa...
When Aaron Pena switched to the Republican party last November, just weeks after being elected as a Democrat, the insult was palpable. Democ...
Texans -- specifically, female Texans -- have a whole lot of work to do. That was all I could think tonight as I watched Holland Taylor...
Our whole damn state is being twitched. A twitch, for those who haven't had the pleasure of trying to pull a swinging, wild-eyed, buc...
politics + opinion
social + media
family + friends
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (115)
- ► 2009 (127)
- ► 2008 (293)
- Paris called. She wants her Tinkerbell accessory ...
- Opening Night at Mean Rachel's Ivory Kitten
- Displace Me Take Two
- Fortune 500? Not Quite.
- IM N UR CALCULATOR, KRUNCHIN SUM NUMBERZ
- Since everyone else is doing it...
- The Keyboard is Here!
- A Harry a Day Keeps the Doctor Away
- Sistas Before Mistas!
- Six Months of Boot Camp and I Still Sound Like I'm...
- Reality v. Reality?
- The Importance of Being Mean
- Blindness: Have it your way!
- A Horse is a Horse, Of Course, Of Course
- Alas Horse Shows
- Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head
- "A Hendrix Phase is a Good Phase to Be In"
- A Day of Wonderful Things
- "Wow, you're really going whole hog into this."
- Big in 07 Continues...
- Last Night Was Opposite Day at the IC
- Can It Be It Was All So Simple Then?
- In Point of Fact
- Breaking News!
- Sunday Night Before I Blew Away In 80 MPH Winds......
- These shoes are in fact not made for walking.
- TGI The Weekend
- ▼ June (28)
- ► 2006 (210)