View my complete profile
Rick Perry has been Governor of Texas since before I was old enough to vote. As a native Texan born in the millennial age, I put Rick Perry ...
I didn't buy it when Rick Perry pretended to shoot a coyote during the last gubernatorial campaign and I'm having a hard time belie...
When did the Texas Democratic Party lose its flavor? Between the Blue Dogs, the Rose-ian “I’m tough on immigration” ads and the shying awa...
When Aaron Pena switched to the Republican party last November, just weeks after being elected as a Democrat, the insult was palpable. Democ...
Texans -- specifically, female Texans -- have a whole lot of work to do. That was all I could think tonight as I watched Holland Taylor...
Our whole damn state is being twitched. A twitch, for those who haven't had the pleasure of trying to pull a swinging, wild-eyed, buc...
politics + opinion
social + media
family + friends
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (115)
- ► 2009 (127)
- ► 2008 (293)
- Friday Night Semi-Drunken Self Absorbtion
- Raise A Glass!
- Smile! You're a Subordinate Woman!
- Funny or Grim? You Be The Judge!
- How Appropriate
- Are We There Yet?
- Get Well, Snowbird!
- A Night of Fabulousness Pt. III
- A Night of Fabulousness Pt. II
- A Night of Fabulousness Pt. I
- Big in 2007
- Bars Should Not Have CNN Playing on the TV
- Who's Dodging Now?
- The day has been redeemed!
- Three hours, twenty minutes later...
- Do you ever...
- This would be funnier if it weren't so true.
- Weekend In Review
- And this is why I write letters.
- Dance, Puppets, Dance!
- Actually, I lied.
- Apparently he had a lot to live for...
- MR Reports: An Open Letter to the CEO of Geek Squ...
- I'm so over this.
- The Misadventures of Lemony Toshiba
- When Bluebirds Fly
- The Day That Shall Go Down In Infamy
- "It seems like you've been boozing quite a bit lat...
- Simulation, Sacrifice, Strength
- How I Became An Autodidact
- Work Is Going to Suck Tomorrow
- Ode to Old Reliable
- Up For Grabs
- Old Reliable
- The Weekend So Far
- Pete's Girlfriend Says She Watches This Every Morn...
- We take our press however we can get it.
- Musings from a Starbucks Cup
- March Madness
- My Life in the 'Burbs
- They Did A Much Better Job Than I Could Have
- Boot camp - it's what's for dinner!
- ▼ March (50)
- ► 2006 (210)